Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Ready: 35 min
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 sandwich thins, split and toasted
- Preheat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Cook the hamburgers in the frying pan until the turkey is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Place the mozzarella slices on the patties 2 minutes before they are ready. Serve on the toasted buns.