While the picture may not be pretty, this smoothie is rather tasty and my new favorite.
Here is what it consists of:
- 1 tablespoon of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of fresh kale
- 3″ cube of zucchini
- 1/2 cup of frozen fruit (pineapple, mango, blueberries)
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of water, thin out as needed
Mix in your blender or magic bullet and enjoy!
- 3 apples
- 2 pears
- 12 carrots
- 3 ripe mangos
- rinse and cut apples into quarters
- rinse and cut pears into quarters
- rinse and trim ends of carrots
- rinse and cut mango’s into quarters
add ingredients into juicer for a refreshing summer treat!
This juice is sure to make you feel watermelon energized! Perfect combination for a summer refresher.
- 4 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 1/2 medium size watermelon
- 4 apples
- rinse carrots and trim ends
- rinse celery and trim ends
- cut watermelon into large chunks – remove rhine
- rinse apples and cut into quarters
juice fruits and veggies in juicer to make a sensational drink!
Simply delicious! These flavors were made to be together. The combination of grapes and apples is one of my favorites.
- 3 Granny Smith apples, quartered and cored
- 1 Cup seedless green grapes
- 1 Thin wedge lemon, peeled
Using electric juice extractor, press apples, grapes and lemon. Whisk to combine.
- 8 Large Fresh Cleaned Carrots
- 2 Large Fresh Peeled Oranges
- Wash carrots and trim ends
- peel oranges and separate into quarters
Turn on juicer, juice 4 carrots, then the oranges and then the remaining carrots.
Pour into glass and enjoy!