- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 40 large marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup REESE’S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE (recipe follows, optional)
- 1 Butter 13x9x2-inch pan.
- 2 Melt butter in large saucepan, over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter; stir until melted.
- 3 Add cereal; stir until well coated. Immediately press mixture evenly in prepared pan. Cool; cut into squares or triangles. Drizzle with CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE, if desired. About 24 pieces. CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE; Place 1/2 cup HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips and 1 tablespoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.