Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Ready In:45 Min
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic– minced
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Serve with steamed green beans, a rice mixture and a green salad.