Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 12 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 cups diagonally sliced asparagus
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Tear off 1 large pieces of foil to use to cook asparagus in. Foil will be wrapped like a steam packet.
- Place asparagus evenly in foil, pour combined mixture of garlic, olive oil, wine, and thyme.
- Fold over foil packet to seal. Place the packet on a baking sheet and roast for 20 to 25 minutes until the asparagus is tender, but still a little crisp.
- Carefully open packets and serve asparagus with juices poured on top.