2 (8 oz pkgs) light cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie shell – unless you make your own
1/2 cup light sour cream
3 cups strawberries, sliced and sprinkled with a little sugar – otherwise buy a large can of strawberry pie filling.
2 tbsp. sugar-free strawberry jam, slightly melted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, with mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, mix well. Pour into crust. Cook 40 minutes or until almost set in the middle.
Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Add strawberry mixture to top of cheesecake and then refrigerate for 3 hours.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb of medium to large size shrimp w/ tails
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- black pepper
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 box of angel hair pasta
- place shrimp on large bowl under cold running water
- remove tails and butterfly shrimp by slightly cutting along vein
- set aside shrimp in strainer to drip dry
- chop up all garlic as fine as possible
- add olive oil, butter and garlic to frying pan – heat at medium until simmering
- bring pot of water to a boil for noodles
- add noodles to water and boil for 8 minutes
- add shrimp to frying pan while noodles are cooking
- saute shrimp in butter and garlic for 5-6 minutes.
- remove frying pan from heat – allow shrimp to slightly cool in butter sauce
- strain noodles – when complete cooking
- pour cooked noodles into large bowl, add entire shrimp mixture from frying pan
- toss in bowl to mix well – add 3 tablespoons of fresh Parmesan cheese, toss more and serve
** great with fresh steamed asparagus or green beans with almond shavings.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
- 1/2 cup Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 40 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 pinch basil
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 (14 ounce) jars marinara sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown the ground beef and Italian sausage in a large skillet. Drain excess grease. Stir in the water and black olives, and season with basil, garlic powder, oregano, sage, pepper and minced garlic. Simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir in the marinara sauce, and remove from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place a layer of the meat and sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover with a layer of dry noodles. Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese over the noodles, and sprinkle with a little mozzarella cheese. Cover with another layer of sauce, and repeat layering ending with the meat and sauce on top. Reserve about 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese for later.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, but check after 30 minutes depending on how thick the lasagna is. Lasagna is cooked when you can easily stick a knife into it. Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the top, and return to the oven for about 10 minutes for a nice melted cheese topping.
**Excellent with a glass of Pinot Noir!